A notification has been published by the Bangladesh Industrial Technical Assistance Center BITAC.
BITAC job circular 2020. Bangladesh Industrial Technical Assistance Center BITAC is requesting a request from the appropriate Bangladeshi citizens for recruitment to the following vacant posts.
Position Name, number, salary and educational qualification:
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical Technique) 2, Industrial Production Engineering-2, Electrical Tactics-2, Mechatronics-1, Metallurgy-1, Salary-Rs 22,000-53,060. Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in engineering.
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer-1, Salary-Rs 22,000-53,060. Educational Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) or equivalent Degree with minimum second class or equivalent CGPS in Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering Information & Communication Technology related. The standard Aptitude Test must be successful.
- Sub Assistant Engineer (mechanic) 1, Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1, Salary – 16,000-38,640 Taka. Diploma Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil.
- Beginner technician (General – 5 General Mechanics – 4, Machine Tools – Mechanical Drafting – 1, Refrigeration related & Air Conditioning – 1, Electronics – 1. Salary – 9,300 Taka. Candidates having experience in the subject will be given preference.
- Caregiver – 1 person, Salary – 8,800- 21,310. Must pass the SSC or equivalent exam.
Candidates from the district who can/cannot apply:
Candidates from all districts will be able to apply for positions No. 1-3 and 5 respectively. Noakhali, Comilla, Brahmanbaria, Narsingdi, Chadpur, Feni, Lakshmipur, Dhaka, Gazipur, Narayanganj, Munshiganj, Manikganj, Mymensingh, Tangail, Jamalpur, Rajapur, Rajapur, Rajapur, Rajapur, Rajapur, Rajapur, Rajshahi , Khulna, Gaibandha, Sirajganj, Tapainawabganj, Jessore, Lalmonirhat, Joypurhat, Narail, Pabna, Magura, Jhalokati and Khagrachari districts Candidates can not apply for positions No 4. Candidates from other districts can apply. However, sons and daughters of freedom fighters, martyrs freedom fighters sons and daughters candidates from all orphans and physically challenged districts can apply.
Ages 18-30 years on the date 15-02-2020. However, the age limit for the children of the freedom fighters / martyrs of the freedom fighters, the sons and daughters of the freedom fighters / the physical handicap is 18-32 years. Affidavit is not acceptable in case of age proof. All Government regulations and quotas will be followed in the case of appointment. Secretary, Director General.
Photocopy of National Identity Card (NID) / Birth Registration, along with the application form will be communicated to the address where the applicant’s current address is written. 23 cm x 11cm A return envelope of size must be attached. The return envelope should be stamped with a stamp of Rs 10. The name of the district and the name of the district must be mentioned on the envelope. 4 copy of the recently obtained passport size photograph must be provided along with the application of Director General, Bitak, 116 (b), Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208. At the time of the oral examination, a set of photocopies containing all the certificates must be brought along. Minimum Second Class / Division or equivalent candidates can apply.
Applicants should apply in the prescribed form along with the Director General, Bitak, 116 (b), Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208 (the prescribed form can be found on Bitak’s website www.bitac.gov.bd. BITAC job Interested candidates should send the application along with the following documents to the Secretary, Bitak, 116 (b), Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, during the office period of the next 25-3-2020.
TK 500/- for serial No.1-2, Rs.400 – for serial no. 3, and DD or pay order (payable) worth Rs Rs.200/- for serial no 4-5. Bangladesh Industrial and Technical Assistance Center BITAC job circular 2020.
For more job circular click here