Combined results for the 4th year Honors 4th year of National University were released on February 5th. A notice has been published on the website of the National University.
NU Honors 4th Year Combined CGPA Result Publish 2020. On the basis of the results of Honors 1st / 2019 th Examination of Honors in the Honors 1st Year Examination with the jobsnotice.com approval of the National University Academic Council and Syndicate, the Honors 4th Year Composite Result is hereby published. By the university Saves the party. These results can be found through the National University website www.nu.ac.bd/results and SMS.
NU Honors 4th Year Combined CGPA Result knowing rules:
Result will be known by going to any mobile message option by typing NU <Space> H4 <Space> Roll Number and send it to 16222. And find out the results online (www.nu.ac.bd/results). See Consolidated jobsnotice.com Result to see CGPA. For this, you will be able to see the CGPA result with the roll / registration number, education year, captcha code.
National University Grading System:
- 80 or higher = A + = 4.00 or the 1st division
- 75 to 79 = A = 3.75 or 1st division
- 70 to 74 = A- = 3.50 or 1st division
- 65 to 69 = B + = 3.25 or 1st Division
- 60 to 64 = B = 3.00 or 1st division
- 55 to 54 = B- = 2.75 or 2nd Division
- 50 to 54 =c+ = C + = 2.5 or 2nd Division
- From 45 to 49 = C = 2.25 or 2nd sections
- 40 to 44 = D = 2.00 or 3rd division
- 39 to 0 = Fail = 0.00
If there is any objection / complaint to the examiner or anybody concerned about the result published It has been asked to inform the jobsnotice.com Examination Registrar (acting) in writing within the next one (1) months with the necessary information through the concerned college authorities.
For more news click here