National University Published of admission notice in the Preliminary to Masters (Regular) Program Session 2018-2019.
NU Masters Preliminary Admission Circular 2020. Notice of admission to the Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program has been published in the affiliated colleges of the National jobsnotice.com University during the 2018-2019 academic year. According to the notice issued, the initial application process for the online admission course in this course will start from February 25, 2020 and continue till March 08, 2020 at 12:00 pm.
After completing the initial application form of interested candidates from the admission website of the National University, print the application fee for the application fee of tk 300 must submit to the concerned college by March 9, 2020.
Classes for students enrolled in the Preliminary to Master’s (Regular) program for the academic year 2018-2019 will start from March 24, 2020. It is to be noted that in the case of students jobsnotice.com enrolled in the Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program in the academic year of 2018-2019, the teaching and examination will be taken according to the new syllabus made in the academic year 2016-2018.
General eligibility for the application:
- Under this admission program, a minimum of 45% marks in the regular system of three-year undergraduate (pass) regular examinations from 2014 to 2018 years under the National University and minimum CGPA 2.25 students in the grading and credit system may apply. In addition, the admission in the jobsnotice.com candidate’s Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program should be in the Graduate (Pass) level as Reading Number 400, and it should have obtained a minimum of 40% or GPA 2.0 in grading and credit system.
- Students undergoing a four-year undergraduate (honors) examination from 2014 to 2018 under National University will not be able to apply to the Preliminary to Masters (regular) program. However, all these students will get admission in the Preliminary to Masters (Private) program by taking a minimum 45% marks or GPA 2.25 by participating in the certificate course exam.
- A student who has passed the Masters 1st episode (Regular / Private) examination from a national university or is currently studying in any other program may not apply to the Preliminary to Masters (regular) program in the academic year 2018-2019. To this end, “I am currently not admitted / studying in any other educational program under National University / any University. In case of duplicate admission, I will be obliged to accept jobsnotice.com the decision regarding cancellation of both admissions as per the university’s provision ”- An application signed by the applicant must be scanned and uploaded online. The National University Authority reserves the right to cancel both admissions in case of a student having a dual admission in violation of this condition.
- The National University authority reserves the right to cancel the application form / admission if any information / photo of the candidate in the primary application form is proved to be false, incorrect or incomplete.
- Students who have graduated from the National University (Pass) Private / Certificate Course Examination may not apply in the preliminary to masters (regular) admission program. However, they will have the opportunity to apply for admission to the Preliminary to Masters (Private) program subject to eligibility criteria.
NU Masters Preliminary Admission procedure, number distribution and results:
- The candidates applying for the preliminary to masters (regular) program admission program in the academic year will be prepared and allocated for each college separately based on the merit list.
- If two or more applicants in the same college have the same meritocracy, then the age at which all the applicants will be younger will be given priority.
- The admission process will be completed in phases through first merit list, second merit list with zero seats, quota and release slip (multiple times if required).
- The relevant colleges can see the result of admission using User ID, Password and OTP. Candidates have to send admission through the respective website / sms (nu <space> atmp <space> roll no) to 16222 / college. To get the results from.
The papers to be submitted to the college associated with the application form:
Applicant must sign the printed application form at the determined place. Candidate must submit the certified copy of the Graduate (Pass) / Graduate (Honors) Examination, certified copy of the registration card and the initial application jobsnotice.com fee with a stipend of tk 300 With this application form of the scheduled time. The second part of the initial application form will return the candidate along with the signature and seal of the concerned college principal / designated teacher.
More updated notice click here